Representation Of Doctors Facing Discipline And Other Licensing Complications
At every point in your career as a medical care professional, legal and regulatory irregularities may put your license to practice medicine at risk. You may be looking for a professional licensing defense attorney because you have run into trouble of some kind with regard to your license. The Law Office of Sean R. Dingle, LLC, in Denver is a valuable resource for aspiring and practicing health care professionals, including:
- Medical doctors
- Doctors of osteopathy
- Physician assistants
- Anesthesiology assistants
If you have been accused of rules violations, charged with a crime or had your medical license suspended in Colorado, you have come to the right place. Our attorney, Sean Dingle, has ample experience representing physicians and other medical practitioners in disciplinary procedures and criminal courts.
When Your License To Practice Medicine Is At Stake
Attorney Dingle will build a case in your defense if you are facing accusations or sanctions because of allegations of any of the following:
- Practicing medicine without a license – perhaps because of supposed deficiencies of your license
- Unprofessional conduct or criminal actions regarding the prescribing of stimulants or any controlled substance
- Misconduct involving the possession, distribution or use of controlled substances
- Driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI)
- Misleading, deceptive or false advertising
- Investigation, arrest or conviction for a criminal offense demonstrating moral turpitude
- Arrest or conviction for any felony
- Theft, fraud or computer crimes
- Sexual misconduct or abuse, including wrongs against children or vulnerable adults
If your medical license was suspended or might be suspended for any such reasons, attorney Dingle can mount a vigorous defense on your behalf. His background and qualifications speak to his suitability for a skillful approach to your case.
Early in Mr. Dingle’s legal career, he served as an assistant attorney general with the Colorado Attorney General’s Office. In that capacity, he prosecuted medical care professionals and other defendants in numerous complex criminal cases. Later, as counsel for the Colorado State Board of Medical Examiners, he prosecuted professional disciplinary matters involving doctors and other medical practitioners before the Colorado Office of Administrative Courts.
You can count on him to create and implement a comprehensive defense for you based on the specifics of your case. He can defend you before a criminal court or collaborate with another criminal defense lawyer while he focuses on the retention of your license to practice medicine.
Turn To A Proven Professional Licensing Defense Lawyer In Denver
Attorney Dingle is amply qualified to defend you in both your criminal case and in hearings before the Colorado Medical Board (CMB). He also represents doctors facing disciplinary measures by the CMB, part of the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA). Thanks to his years of experience and strong record of representing doctors in criminal and professional contexts, you can be assured of a skillful, vigorous defense aimed at helping you obtain, keep or recover your medical license.